The System Leadership Team has been established to oversee all aspects of the development and delivery of Better Care Together for the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland footprint.
- to set the direction and oversee delivery of BCT for LLR
- to provide collective problem solving and decision taking for system wide issues
- to provide oversight to and monitoring of performance against the system control total
The SLT meets on a monthly basis and is chaired by the LLR STP lead, Toby Sanders. The members of the SLT are:
- Managing Director of each of the LLR Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Clinical Chair of each of the LLR Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Chief Executive Officer of each NHS Trust within LLR
- Medical Director of each NHS Trust within LLR
- Chief Operating Officer of Leicester City Council
- Chief Executive of Leicestershire County Council
- Chief Executive of Rutland County Council
- Chair of the Better Care Together Patient and Public Involvement Group
We are taking the opportunity to review our local leadership and governance arrangements to make sure that these are effective going forward for overseeing our improvement programme and supporting delivery of improvements to front line services for patients.