The System Leadership Team has been established to oversee all aspects of the development and delivery of Better Care Together for the Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland footprint.
- to set the direction and oversee delivery of the programme for LLR including the development of an Integrated Care System (ICS) and the BCT plan;
- to provide collective problem-solving and decision-making for system-wide issues; and
- to provide oversight and monitoring of performance against planned outcomes, plus scrutiny of agreed actions to address any variances from plan e.g. system finance position.
The SLT meets on a monthly basis and the SLT Chair role will rotate on a quarterly basis between the NHS Provider Chief Executive Officers and the NHS CCG Accountable Officers, with the exception of the LLR STP Lead. The members of the SLT are:
- Managing Director of each of the LLR Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Clinical Chair of each of the LLR Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Chief Executive Officer of each NHS Trust within LLR
- Medical Director of each NHS Trust within LLR
- Chief Operating Officer of Leicester City Council
- Chief Executive of Leicestershire County Council
- Chief Executive of Rutland County Council
- Chief Executive of Derbyshire Health United (DHU)
- Chair of the Better Care Together Patient and Public Involvement Group